Sussex Prestige Cars
Excellent Job Opportunity: to work for an established, friendly and professional, family run business based in Burgess Hill. We are currently looking for a Chauffeur to join our busy, prestigious chauffeur company. You will be driving our high end clients to their destinations in one of our prestige cars. We cover all the costs of the cars, insurance, parking, congestion charges and fuel and provide a company phone. Regular trips include Gatwick, Heathrow, trips to London, Wedding and Prom cars, Brighton collections and UK wide store visits. Ideally we take our drivers on a self-employed basis but we are currently looking at an employed option. Once you provide us with your availability, we fill that time with available jobs, the more availability you give the more work we can provide. We are extremely busy and currently have enough work to take on at least 2 part-time drivers.
You need to:
- Be friendly and professional
- Have good time keeping and be extremely reliable
- Have excellent communication skills via phone and email
- Have some degree of flexibility as sometimes jobs can overrun (for example flight delays)
- You will need to already have or apply for your own Mid Sussex License to drive the private hire cars
- – this is a legal requirement and needed for insurance, we are unable to accept any other council license (we can provide details on how to do this)
- Have a full, clean driving license
Drivers are given a work tie but are expected to wear a suit to work (navy, dark grey or black) with a white shirt. We offer a high level of service to all of our clients, some of which have been with us for 16 years. A lot of our trips include early morning airport transfers, late night social pick-ups and day trips. Drivers are paid a percentage of each job they do, jobs are priced on a set pricing structure so you know what you will earn for every trip. Most drivers do 2 or 3 small jobs or 1 longer job a day but it will be based on the availability you can offer. We also do some long distance trips which is worked out on mileage plus an hourly rate or any waiting time. On occasion we get overnight stays, which are optional, and all the above is covered as well as hotel and expenses.
Office is Burgess Hill (this is where cars are dropped and collected for every job) but driving is Sussex, London and UK based
We are currently employing drivers on a self employed basis.